tumblr stats

Sex change surgery allows in Pakistan

For the first time in the country’s history, the Lahore High Court has allowed a 32-yeard-old person to change his gender from male to female through an operation.

Sami Salim, a resident of Rawalpindi, had filed an application in the LHC through his lawyer Muhammad Shams for change of sex.

In his application, he requested the court to grant him permission for gender change through surgery.

It said the applicant had been suffering from Gender Identity Disorder and his treatment was only possible through surgery.

The lawyer told the court that experts were available for this kind of operation. But they were not ready to perform the surgery due to legal and social complications.

The court asked for reports from Federal Health Secretary and Health Department of Punjab. After listening to the point of views of the officials, the court allowed the applicant to undergo surgery for his gender change.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • Orkut
  • Reddit
  • RSS
  • Technorati

13 Responses to Sex change surgery allows in Pakistan

1. najam June 3, 2013 at 1:03 am

i want to change my gender female to male.. help me

2. najam June 3, 2013 at 1:04 am

yess its good that its possible in pakistan have you sagnz???

3. najam June 3, 2013 at 1:06 am

i mean to say surgnz

4. najam June 3, 2013 at 1:07 am

plz contact me . njm_bajwa@yahoo.com

5. Faisal Zia June 20, 2013 at 1:51 am

Finally, Pakistan is getting more aware of such cases. Instead of getting a third gender Identity, people should be allowed to change sex completely to live a normal life, to marry and to have children (if possible). There should be a proper law for such cases and permission should be given to patients after proper medical and psychiatric evaluation. Above all SOCIETY SHOULD GET MORE AWARENESS FOR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH PEOPLE.

6. ali January 13, 2014 at 1:25 pm

i also want to change my gender plz help me and contact me soon i m in trouble plz send me contact num of a surgen

7. umar January 13, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Bismillah-hir-rahma-nir rahim
    Aur tum un logon jese mat hona jo din se aleh-da hu-e aur vaaze ah-qaamaat pahun-chne ke baa-vajud voh aapas me ikh-talaaf karne lage aur in logon ke li-e hi badaa azaab he. Jis din kuchh chehre safed honge aur kuchh kaale honge to jin ke chehre kale hu-e honge un ko kehne me aa-ega kiyaa tum log hi imaan laane ke baad kaafir hu-e the? To ab apne kufr ki vajah se azaab ki maze chakh-kho aur jin ke chehre safed hu-e honge voh Allah ki reh-mat yaani jan-nat me honge aur voh hameshaa usi me rahenge. Ye Allah ke ah-qaamaat hain jise ham tujhe sach-chaai ke saath sunaate hain. Aur Allah makh-luq ke upper zulm nahin karna chaahtaa aur aasmaano aur zamin me jo kuchh he voh Allah ka hi he aur har ek kaam Allah hi ki taraf ruju karne me aa-egaa. Aur tum beh-tarin um-mat ho jise logon ki hidaayat ke li-e bhej-ne me aa-i he. Tum nek kaam ka hukm karte ho aur bure kaam se logon ko rokte ho aur Allah par hi imaan rakhte ho aur agar ehle kitaab bhi imaan laate to un ke li-e bhi bahut ach-chha hotaa. Un mese kuchh log to musal-maan he aur un ka badaa his-saa naa-farmaan he.

Surah al Imraan ayat -105-110

8. zq February 24, 2014 at 10:22 am

plz give me contact who do that male to female surgery i wana change plz

9. Dr. Tahir Ahmad March 1, 2014 at 5:42 am

I would request all of you to stop being judgemental about this person. She had gender identity disorder and was confirmed by psychologists. I would request to stop saying anything about her. I know her personally, She is a good human being, a good Pakistani and a good Muslim too. and Above all NOW SHE IS HAPPILY MARRIED IN PAKISTAN so hats off to her courage and achievement.

• dn March 9, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Hello
      Dr. Tahir Ahmed

Can you please contact me as soon as possible?
      I have been diagnosed with GID. i have been referred for HRT. My father is extremely worried for me and for my future.

i would like some contacts that can help me with disorder.

i would greatly appreciate it.

My email is Dani.nazir@yahoo.com

Regards,
      Danish Nazir

10. KW April 4, 2014 at 1:59 am

assalam o alaikum

i want to contact you to discuss about myself, i have been diagnosed with GID few months ago, i have been searching and visiting different doctors for last few months in Karachi, but i could not find a proper guidance towards my problem.
    i am worried very much about my problem. kindly contact me on following E-mail ID,

m.wkc@outlook.com