Girls are a bit apprehensive when it comes to their relationship with a guy. It has been noted that men hesitate to express their love or feelings and end up laying a false belief for themselves. It is not only difficult but even more complex to analyze what a man desires and what is going in his mind. The question whether he loves me or not usually bothers every girl. But, with one ideal solution it is possible to know the actual love of the guy for you.
Tips to Know if He Loves You
Don’t worry damsels, here are some useful tips to know whether your mate/partner or lover really loves you or not:
- A very obvious one when he takes interests in your matters like work schedule, it means he is really concerned with you and loves you.
- Whenever a guy keeps a track on your habits, remembers whatever you do and say simply indicates his love for you.
- When a guy wants to spend more time with you, dates out with you at places of your choice and share the your favorite pastimes then he is madly in love with you.
- If he gives more importance to his friends even if you are sick or in need of him shows his lack of interest in you.
- Changing of topic when you discuss about your future with him is not a good sign of a healthy relationship with your love.
- If he doesn’t want to spend time with you or don’t ever want to go out with you in public and never introduces you to his friends mean he does not love you.
- When he calls you or message you just to chitchat with you means he deeply loves you and was finding any reason to talk to you.
- If he is really concerned about you and loves you then he would always take out time from his busy schedule.
- When he keeps looking you when you are around and suddenly takes off his eyes when you look at him shows he’s in love with you.
- When he praises about you to his friends, family and others means he truly loves you.
- His every action will make you believe he loves you.
- If he changes his plans or cancels them last minute then he is surely avoiding you.
- If he is trying to be friendly with you and tries to make an effort to know more about you shows signs of love for you.
- You can make out from a person’s eyes. The person in love with you has special shine in his eyes when he’s talking to you.
Do you have any other opinion in this regard?
103 Years old Granny on “Facebook Highway” : World Record
All grandparents are awesome, that is an undeniable fact of life. But some are more awesome than others, and Lillian Lowe ranks highly in my opinion.
How old is the oldest person you are friends with on Facebook? I’m guessing none will be as old as Lillian Lowe from Tenby in Wales. Because at 103-years-old, she is believed to be the oldest person in the world to use Facebook. Even more amazing is the fact she accesses the social networking site via her Grandson’s iPad.
Already known to her grandchildren as Super Gran, they have now re-nicknamed her Superhighway Gran after she joined Facebook despite being several generations older than the average Facebook user. At the moment Lowe has around 30 friends, mostly family, but with the story of her presence on the site spreading around the Web that is sure to rise. That is, at least, if she decides to accept the mountain of friend requests heading her way.
Lowe told Tenby Today:
It’s a wonderful way of finding out about things, but I must say it’s a dreadful time waster!
Her grandson Steve Lowe, who helped set her up on the site and who lends her his Apple iPad to check it regularly, commented:
What’s great about Gran is that she’s not afraid to take things on and is always willing to learn – she’s a great inspiration to us all.
Lowe is thought to be the oldest Facebook user in the world as the former holder of that title, Ivy Bean, sadly passed away earlier this year at the ripe old age of 104. Bean was also considered to be the oldest Twitter user as well, but though Lowe knows what Twitter is, she isn’t yet using the site. Give it time.
This may be a fun little story on the surface but actually it’s one that demonstrates age is no barrier to using technology and the Internet. The iPad, and tablets in general, could help older people take the plunge and begin to explore computers and the Web. And that is something I’d love to see happen more and more.
10-year girl becomes mother in Spain : Father 13 Year Old
MADRID: 10 year old girl has given birth in southern Spain and authorities are evaluating whether to let her and her family retain custody of the baby, an official said on Tuesday.
The baby was born last week in the city of Jerez de la Frontera, said Micaela Navarro, who is the Andalusia region’s minister of social affairs.
Navarro told reporters the father of the baby is also a minor, and both the mother and the baby were in good health. Her department declined to give further details , such as the sex of baby.
The father of the 2.9-kilo (6.4-pound) baby was 13 years old and had remained in Romania, she said, describing him as her daughter’s former boyfriend.
The young mother “is very well, very well, like the daughter who is very well and very pretty,” Olimpia was quoted as saying.
The 10-year-old, discharged after three days at a hospital in nearby Jerez where she gave birth, “is very happy with her daughter. This is a great joy. It is not a drama,” she reportedly said.
National daily said the number of births to girls aged under 15 in Spain had climbed to 178 births in 2008 from 80 in 1997.
Telenor Ad’s Disgracing and giving Disrespect to Women
BY : Mrs. Mehvish Imran
Telenor’s new TV commercial ‘internet more” is based on disgraceful words used against women who form more than 51% of the population of Pakistan. Labeling a college girl as “Taza Hawa Ka Jhonka”, it shows the degradation of society as a whole. It is a source of resentment and an assault on sanctity of women for many believing in social values.
The misuse of technology i.e. mobile internet service has been promoted unethically targeting immature minds of college and school going students. Setting aside the responsibility as a corporate entity, telenor preferred immoral language to promote its services among present and prospective users across the country.
“Jisay Moqa Patay hi Talha Nain Kar Dya TAG” is an offensive street language used in Telenor’s advertisement against women. It’s an insult to one’s intelligence and need to be condemned widely.
Multinationals are expected to follow values that show respect to individuals. Whenever they derail from this, they not only offend their customers but also the larger community they operate in. They are least expected to pick the regressive parts of popular culture and give them a lease of life.
Media’s power to influence public opinion is on the rise in Pakistan. The spread of a message has been increased drastically with the coming in of private TV Channels. At this point of time commercial entities promoting goods and service must work with the highest sense of responsibility. Can Telenor avoid letting down those who are struggling for better gender sensitive society in Pakistan?
Articles11 years ago
Hazrat Ali (R.A ) Beautiful Quotes – Urdu
Tech & Science11 years ago
Zong M9 to Register Number in Advance
Bollywood11 years ago
Veena Malik out from the Bucket : Real Face [Video’s]
Articles11 years ago
How i can Help Flood Victims? Here is how? [Complete Details]
International11 years ago
Muhammad Amir might at the end of his career in just Beginning!
Short Stories12 years ago
The Nicht Afore Christmas – Jamie Cameron
International11 years ago
Quran Burning Protest 3rd Day in Afghanistan
Articles11 years ago
Your Opinion Poll Regarding Salman Taseer’s Killing [VOTE]