On early Sunday 28th December, 2014 an AirAsia Indonesia airliner flying from Indonesia to Singapore with 162 passengers on board has gone missing.
Search operation held the answer in the report is very little.
This is the third Malaysian-linked aviation disaster this year (2014) , an AirAsia airliner plane traveling from Indonesia to Singapore disappeared early Sunday over the Java Sea. Search Officials and other experts indicate that it probably crashed into the ocean, and although possible the remains of plane that has been badly damaged or destroyed. has already been spotted, nothing has yet been confirmed.
There were 155 passengers on board, the airliner company said in a statement:
• 138 adults, 16 children and one infant
• Most on board were Indonesian
• Several were from other countries: one UK national, a Malaysian, a Singaporean and three South Koreans
• The BBC understands that the British national is Chi-Man Choi
• Two pilots and five crew were also on board – one French, the others Indonesian