1. India’s “Go Air” airline only hires female flight attendants because they are lighter, so they save up to US$500,000 per year in fuel.
2. Mumbai is the most polluted city of the planet. It’s so polluted that if you spend one day there, that is just like you consume 100 cigarettes.
3. In India, if a police officer grows their mustaches, he will get the increment in his pay.
4. In India the theft of things are so common, even after a lot of care by the people.
5. In India there are more mobile phones than the toilets in the entire country.
6. In India many people treat the cows as their God. They have very strict rules against consumption of meat.
7. The world’s biggest family lives together in India. A man with his 39 wives and 94 children. India has the second largest population in the world with more than 1.2 billion people
8. More women in India die from cervical cancer than in any other country. The cancer kills 72,000 women in India every year.
9. Superstition is very common in this country, like a man married a dog in India as atonement.
10. Cow Urine Can Sell for More Than Milk in India.